I’ve recently finished the first draft for a novel I’ve been writing for a year. Still so much work to do but so happy to have hit that milestone!
Thanks to that breakthrough, I’ve finally managed to turn my attention to this blog and all other things related to it.
In the spirit of productiveness:
– My Tumblr has received a makeover
– I’ve finally launched my Patreon
– Opened up a Ko-fi
– Started working on my M/F/M fantasy
I haven’t added any content to my Patreon or decided on any pledges just yet. I’m planning on serialising a few of my dirtier stories on there and some WIP snippets of other stories I’ll be working on.
I’ve got a good feeling about June 😉
p.s. If you’re interested in commissioning a story, please check out my commissions post!
Read More »
Commissions are for the Romance genre but if you’d like this as part of a cross-genre I’m happy to cross with Contemporary, Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Crime. If you think something you might want doesn’t come under the above genres, feel free to drop me an email, I’ll be happy to discuss this with you.
For commissioning purposes I am offering M/F Romance and M/M Romance. I can and have written different levels of explicit content.
Please see below for details.
20,000 words – £220 // €260 // $300
30,000 words – £290 // €330 // $390
– Commissioner receives PDF/.mobi of commissioned story
– Commissioner is entitled to two free revisions of the story (any additional revisions would be subject to an additional charge)
– All rights are retained by the author and stories are not to be used for commercial purposes
– Writing commences upon receipt of full payment
– Payments are non-refundable as this is for time spent on the project
– Payments via PayPal
For ideas on the type of story content I can provide, I’d recommend taking a look at Carina Press’ latest post on what their editors want as it covers a lot of different plots/tropes.
Please contact me at email@example.com for further details.